Check back here to see what's happening at Kings! We have weekly events in shop and in the taproom.
BEER WORLD TOUR - FRIDAY DEC 2ND!!!
Our next special event is scheduled for this Friday evening. Come by for a world-class beer tour with a specially selected flight of six beers featuring breweries and styles from eight different countries:
• Brasserie de Blaugies "La Vermontoise" representing Belgium. A saison collab with consistently rated "best brewery in the world" Hill Farmstead (USA).
• Ritterguts "Lichtenheiner Ritterguts Weisse". A sour & smoky style representing Germany.
• Põhjala "Peel & Bean". A rye stout representing Estonia.
• Brasserie Thiriez "Etoile du Sud" representing France. A saison collab with Wildflower (Australia).
• Peckham's Cidery "Classic Moutere Apple" cider representing New Zealand.
• Coniston "Bluebird an ESB representing the UK.
Our friend Chase who handles these producers in Arizona will be here 5-7pm to answer all questions. Shhh, don't tell him we told you, but he's a brewer too and can get very detailed on these tasty beverages if you're curious.
Every SATURDAY & SUNDAY is Happy Hour
$2 off Pints
$1 off 10oz pours
$0.50 off 5oz pours
$2 off all Wines by the Glass